Skip to main content

New Baby Boy Card




I made this card while a friend was pregnant before I knew whether she was expecting a boy or a girl; I made two cards and in the end this one was not needed! The embellishments were really cute and only cost 99p, I think from the Works - they are wooden and come with an adhesive pad already attached. I chose a piece of backing paper with birds that I thought would work well with the baby theme (they are not storks but not a million miles away) and used a silver outline border sticker to frame the backing paper, which I stuck in the middle of the card. I placed one of the baby embellishments in the middle and two more in the bottom corners, and a 'congratulations' silver outline sticker along the top. I've got this one ready now in case anyone else I know has a son!

Popular posts from this blog

AA59-00741A For Samsung TV Remote Control HDTV LED Smart TV AA59 00741A Universal Controller

Price: Description:This is an innovative keyboard remote controller for Samsung Smart TV. Easy to grip,small and compact size,it can fit with various brand models for Samsung. Features:1. TV remote control AA59-00741A can compatible with most of its LCD,LED or plasma TVs under the brand for Samsung.2. No programming or set up required.3. Dedicated menu navigation […] The post AA59-00741A For Samsung TV Remote Control HDTV LED Smart TV AA59 00741A Universal Controller appeared first on Gadgets Village .

Apple Watch ‘Pro’ Rumored to Feature Bigger Display, Body Temperature Sensor

Apple is expected to unveil three new versions of its smartwatch this fall. This includes the new Apple Watch SE, Apple Watch Series 8 and a high-end model, called the Apple Watch “Pro.” The latter will feature a major redesign, longer battery life and a body temperature sensor, among other upgrades, according to a Sunday […] The post Apple Watch ‘Pro’ Rumored to Feature Bigger Display, Body Temperature Sensor appeared first on Gadgets Village .

Vegan Meringue and Pavlova (yes it exists!)

Can you make vegan meringue? Yes you can! I bet you didn’t know that – and I bet you will be surprised by the secret ingredient. I had a barbecue recently and served up this meringue and cream, and waved it under the nose of my vegan friend… not to tease her, but to tell her that I’d made it for her! The meringue doesn’t contain egg and the cream doesn’t contain cream! I am ridiculously excited at having found out about this and have been spreading the word; each time I tell someone the main ingredient in the vegan meringue- and the fact that it looks and tastes great – they are amazed. No, not chickpeas… but the water that is in the tin. It’s called aquafaba and you can read the fascinating story of how people have been looking for egg replacers which work in meringue. It seems to be a relatively recent discovery. The meringue is really easy to make – just the same as a regular meringue, though the aquafaba did seem to need a bit more whisking than egg whites, so I was very glad of m...